Kiln Dried Cherry
Suitable for inexperienced turners. Wood is typically light pink in color. This species is moderately hard. Grain can be straight or wavy. Cuts well. Sands to a medium lustre, finishes easily, and is stable when dried.
These pieces may occasionally contain light curly figure.
Please note: Kiln dried woods may vary in thickness by up to .25".
Kiln dried to 6% moisture content
End grain sealed in wax to maintain moisture content
Protective wax seal guaranteed for 30 days
Guaranteed defect-free (Full quality standards listed below)
All orders fulfilled within 2 business days
Shipments fully insured against loss and damage
Quality Standards for Cherry
- Surfaces planed to display wood grain
- Thickness may occasionaly vary by up to 1/4".
- Will not contain soft rot, wane, cracks or pith
- Solid knots up to 1/4" are allowed
- Contains at least 80% heartwood