Akfix A40 is a corrosion inhibitor, lubricant, and multi-purpose protector aerosol spray. Its special formula combines many properties such as cleaning, lubricating, loosening rusted parts, and driving out moisture. It can be used in industrial, home, and daily labors.
- Ultimate penetrating ability
- Loosens rusted or corroded bolts, nuts, cables, and any other fasteners.
- Greases and loosens door and window hinges, locks, and other fittings.
- Decreases frictions and stops squeaks of pedals, chairs, windows, faucets, and hinges.
- Does not contain silicone or any dirt trap additives.
- Drives the moist out of the surface and dries it out, thus providing a longtime lubricating effect.
- Protects metal parts against rust.
- Provides maintenance by penetrating into the surface and protecting it against dirt.
- Dissolves tar, gum, adhesives, etc.
- Permeates into grease and dirt and creates a protective film layer on the surface.
- In all fittings, door and window mechanisms, locks, handles, hinges.
- For annulling the humidity on the metallic surfaces of bikes, motorbikes, small motor vehicles, electronic contacts, and other home tools such as drills, jigsaws, etc.
- For loosening and activating rusted and jammed mechanisms.
- Can be used as protection on surfaces vulnerable to water and rust.
- For dissolving adhesive materials like tar, gum, adhesive tapes, etc.
- Can be used for the cleaning and maintenance of weapons.